In celebration of the fiftieth anniversary of Earth Day, we thought we’d throw down a enjoyable earth day themed problem. With Covid-19 leaving so many people confined to our properties, we’re looking for issues to maintain us busy and DIY initiatives are a good way to struggle off boredom.
The Trash to Treasure Problem – Recycle previous gadgets into superior new ones!
Instance: Cellular phone holder created from lotion bottle.
Primary guidelines of the problem:
Use gadgets like plastic bottles, grocery luggage, aluminum cans, glass jars or bottles and different recyclables to create issues that can be utilized in a brand new means; A centerpiece to your desk for instance.
- You must use a minimum of 1 merchandise that you’d usually throw away, give away, or for these already recycling, put in your bins
- Take earlier than and after images of your masterpieces
- You can not spend extra that $20 on extra provides or equipment
- It needs to be one thing you’d really wish to maintain or present
Submit your earlier than and after images to us by midday on April twenty seventh. Winners will likely be voted on and introduced throughout Women Evening In on Zoom at 6pm.
- 1st place: Trooper Bag
- 2nd and third place: Glass blown flower pendant + Zipper pulls (these are actually cool and donated to us by the crafter)
Questions? Use the feedback under.